14.11.2016

To my foreign readers

Hello!

I've noticed that I have many readers in USA, Sweden, France and for example in Germany. I thought it would be nice for you to be able to follow my blog in English too -so here we go..

Everything is going well so far and I think this might be the best possible situation to have a new puppy because Peppi is now a smart adult. -Okay fine, she's six years, smart or not!

I am very happy about how Peppi has taken Wanda to the family and they are starting to learn how to sort of play together.. or at least Wanda jumps to Peppi's face and ears with loud barking... Peppi has been so kind to her and it doesn't matter if Peppi isn't "ready" to play with this new puppy yet. -Small steps, I'd say.

I think Wanda is way more brave puppy than Peppi was as a puppy -or even as an adult- and it'll help my job in obedience training etc. because Wanda already has a lot of courage to do things and I can easily take her to different situation and places. She loves new people and is always giving them lots of kisses.

Of course life with a new puppy can be exhausting sometimes and especially when her sharp puppy teeth happen to hurt when she bites.. but I love my dogs and they make my days a lot better so what would be a puppy without its own lovely-terrible teasing tricks..?

Are you guys interested in reading a small summary every once in a while in English? Please feel free to comment on my texts and tell me what would you like to read in English.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti